Friday, February 10, 2006

Hey, sorry I haven't updated, I've been sick. Not like the flu, just a really bad cold. Which is a problem, 'cus I wasn't so incapacitated that I couldn't knit, or atleast, I thought I could knit. Truth was I really messed it up, dropping a stitch, and only found it 4 rows later, and only then because it through off my pattern. So I went to my Mother and asked her to go back and fix it. She just picked up the stitch, so my pattern was still off. And I flew off the handle, afterwards I felt so bad, but right then I was just mad. I was so sure that it was unfixable, so I ripped it out. Real smart huh? I desided to use the yarn of a hat, which I finished yesterday, along with a scarf that had been haunting me for a couple of months. I should make up a FO post soon.

In other news, I signed up for the Knitting Olympics. I'm going to do the Wrist Warmers, and my very first pair of socks! They're for my Mom, as a "I'm sorry for being made when you where trying to help" and a "Thanks for giving birth to me" present. They're also my very first charted project, and can be found --->http://www.knitting-and.com/knitting/patterns/socks/chillisox.htm Wish me luck!



TAFN!

P.S. If anybody could help me figure out how to put a button in my sidebar, that would be greatly appreciated

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home